Nature

Name : R. Vidanya
Absent : 17
Hello guys! I want to talk about all I knew about nature. So, let’s start.


Learn From Nature

There’s a lot of meaning about nature actually like, Nature in the broadest sense is the natural or physical or material world or universe. Or the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creation. Not only that, but nature could also mean the basic or inherent features, character, or qualities of something.

The word nature itself was taken from old French from Latin natura ‘birth nature quality’, from nat- ‘born’, from the verb nasci. But in this one I would write about nature in the meaning of everything that was not made by human, so the definition of nature excludes all the things that where introduces by mankind. Ex: Stones, animals, plants, pr events in nature like the wind, the rain , earthquake. Nature can be divided in a living and a not living (abiotic) part.

If peole ask me question like “What did I do for nature?” well from all I knew, all I ever done is watering plants, throw away the trash to the trash can, and basically that’s all. I knew I haven’t do much for nature but at least I didn’t do anything to break it, at least not in my awareness. But, if people ask me “What nature did for me?” or “How nature impact me?” well the first one is,

Nature Helps. Being in nature or even just watching scenes of nature could help me in a lot of way like I could reduces my anger, I could feel calm just by watching the scenes of nature or hear the sounds from nature like, the sound of the birds, or the flowing water. Weirdly, it could reduce my anger or fear with just a few minutes.

Nature Appease. From what I read from other people’s blog, nature could actually help us to cope with pain. As far as I remember it’s because we are genetically programmed to find trees, plants, or other nature elements, we are absorbed by nature scenes and we got distracted from our pain and discomfort.

Nature Effect Us. From what I mean in here is that we could heard from all television news or the internet that a lot of people cut trees for their own money or products, and it’s kind of sad if we think about it, what about other people who lived there? Or the animals habitat? Where are they now? Are they still living? And without our awareness, we started to think about other people too, and not being selfish.

And the last is,


Nature is Nature. Nature is the world that we lived in, the clothes that we used, the food that we ate and all other things. Nature help us in a lot of things, and I hope that we could repay it by taking care of it. 


Komentar

Postingan Populer