PLACE
Hello Peeps!
         Its me again, as usual! Now I would like to tell you guys about a place that I think was and still is amazing. And its ‘The White House’. The reason why I choose white house as my favorite place is because I think the white house is amazing and big. I really like an old big building like The White House so that’s the reason why I choose it. Now I would tell you guys more about white house.

About The White House



           The White House is the official residence and principal workplace of the presidents of the United States, located at 1600 Pennsylvania NW in Washington D.C. it has been the residence of every U.S. president since John Adams in 1800.


PART OF THE WHITE HOUSE

The White House was divided into 4 parts and that is;

11.  Executive Residence

22. West Wing

33.  East Wing

44. Grounds

 Now , I would like to tell you guys about some of the room in The White House


The Red Room


The Red Room is one of three state parlors on the State Floor in the White House. The room has served as a palor and music room, and recent presidents have held small dinner parties in it. It has been traditionally decorated in shades of red.


  The Blue Room


The Blue Room is one of three state parlors on the first floor in the White House. It is distinct for it’s oval shape. The room is used for receptions and receiving lines, and is occasionally set for small dinners.
Green Room


The Green Room is one of three state parlors on the first floor in the White House. It is used for small receptions and teas


Vermeil Room


The Vermeil room is located on the ground floor of the White House. The room houses a collection of silver-gilt or vermeil tableware, a 1956 bequest to the White House by Margaret Thompson Biddle.

China Room


The China Room is one of the rooms on the Ground Floor of the White House. The collection ranges from George Washington’s Chinese export to Bill Clinton’s ivory, yellow, and burnished gold china.






Well that’s all the things that I want to tell you guys about the White House! Thank you for reading this! Byee.

Komentar

Postingan Populer